At Inscribe, we want to change the way businesses trust their customers. Today, businesses are losing billions every year to fraudulent applications from customers that contain misleading and false information. Lending companies, insurers, governments, and marketplaces all suffer these huge losses. We want to change this by analysing customer applications to predict if a customer is fraudulent.
We are based in San Francisco, CA with an engineering office in Dublin, Ireland. We are backed by top Silicon Valley investors including Y Combinator, Crosslink Capital, Uncork Capital, and SV Angel.
As Inscribe's first people leader, you will be responsible for finding, developing, motivating and supporting the best and brightest talent. This will be a high leverage position with responsibility for all people-related activities and being a champion of our culture. We aspire to make Inscribe a great place to work, where people are supported, valued and challenged, and this role will be pivotal to our success in achieving that goal.
- Help Inscribe develop and execute on a talent strategy to support our growing needs.
- Lead Inscribe's end-to-end recruiting process including talent sourcing, interviewing, and onboarding across various teams (GTM & engineering), and regions (Ireland and US).
- Implement creative pipeline initiatives with a focus on attracting diverse talent
- Help develop an employer brand through messaging, sponsorships and events
- Lead inclusion and diversity and employee engagement initiatives
- Create a framework for communicating and management compensation and benefits
- Establish KPIs to measure our recruiting progress and aid decision making
- Improve and lead our performance management process
- Establish best practice HR policies and procedures to support our growing team
- You have 3+ experience running a full-cycle recruiting process for a tech company
- You are adaptable to the constantly changing requirements of an early stage startup
- You are proactive in taking responsibility for projects and seeing them through to completion
- You are extremely organised and have an exceptional ability to switch between different projects and contexts
- You are creative and relentlessly resourceful in achieving your goals
- You are highly analytical and detailed orientated while aware of the bigger strategic picture of projects
At Inscribe, we are building a company and culture where everyone can produce their best work. To achieve this, we are creating an environment that is inclusive of diverse backgrounds and encourages a sustainable work-life balance.
Some of our benefits:
- Competitive salary and equity
- Fast paced work environment with a unique opportunity to assume significant responsibility
- Paid health care, complete work from home setup, and fitness reimbursements
- Flexible hours and remote working