At Inscribe, we want to change the way businesses trust their customers. Today, businesses are losing billions every year to fraudulent applications from customers that contain misleading and false information. Lending companies, insurers, governments, and marketplaces all suffer these huge losses. We want to change this by analysing customer applications to predict if a customer is fraudulent.
We are based in San Francisco, CA with an engineering office in Dublin, Ireland. We are backed by top Silicon Valley investors including Y Combinator, Crosslink Capital, Uncork Capital, and SV Angel.
Inscribe is seeking a creative, analytical and strategic Product Marketing Manager to lead our go-to-market strategy and execution. You will be a core member of our go-to-market team and collaborate across the company to help us launch our product into the market. You’ll be responsible for developing the go-to-market strategies, launching new features, lifecycle marketing, mapping customer journeys, driving expansions, and growing the market awareness of Inscribe.
- Develop product positioning and messaging that tells our story in a compelling and memorable way
- Execute on marketing and content strategies that attract, nurture, and retain potential and existing customers.
- Launch new features and drive adoption of existing features
- Perform market research and develop market insights by talking to users, analysing competitive landscape and working with internal teams
- Support our sales team with product training and sales materials
- Maintain and evolve our pricing strategy to align our success with our customers
- Collaborate with our product team to help shape our product roadmap and strategy
- Become an expert on fraud industry trends and evangelise our product among analysts, customers, and partners
- Utilise an analytical approach to create marketing strategies and report on marketing programs
- You are a natural storyteller with exceptional communication skills, good judgement, and an eye for design details
- You have experience building a brand by producing compelling content such as (website content, blog posts, case studies, videos, or events)
- You are a team player and leader who can build support for initiatives and inspire others
- You are data driven, combining your qualitative instincts with quantitative data to develop strategies and measure outcomes
- You are extremely organised with strong prioritisation abilities to manage multiple projects under tight deadlines
- You are proactive in taking responsibility for projects and seeing them to completion
- You are entrepreneurial and resourceful in finding way new ways to achieve our goals
- Have a desire to learn and continually give and receive feedback
- 5+ years of experience as a product marketer in B2B SaaS (fintech experience is a plus)
At Inscribe, we are building a company and culture where everyone can produce their best work. To achieve this, we are creating an environment that is inclusive of diverse backgrounds and encourages a sustainable work-life balance.
Some of our benefits:
- Fast-paced work environment with a unique opportunity to assume significant responsibility
- Flexible hours and remote working
- Complete work from home setup and fitness reimbursements